This project has been sitting in my to-finish pile for a while. The start of this project is here: Kumihimo Project #3 but I finally put the horse-head terminals on the end of the cord to finish it off. I’d held off on putting the terminals on because I really liked them – and wanted to see if I could do something different with the necklace… if only I could get more.
Well I did get more – but instead of using them with this cord, I used them on the stainless steel Viking Knit I posted not too long ago.
I ended up going with a simple toggle clasp on split rings from my crafting stash, but still also need to find a pendant or something that will work with the cord. I’m feeling overall kind of undecided about the whole thing right now.. LOL