Ok.. another beauty-blog post here.. this time trying out the Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipstick I picked up from Sephora around Christmas. In black! (The colour is called Slayer, and it’s a matte pitch black.)
- it smells gorgeous – like creme brulee
- the packaging is fantastic, I love the black studded look
- the colour range is awesome – there are a BUNCH of colours I want/want to try… (Poe, Hexagram, Homegirl, Vampira, Motorhead, Mercy…)
- it goes on reasonably smoothly, with good coverage
- it doesn’t last.. it wears off a lot faster than I’d like, and with such a huge contrast between the dark lipstick and my natural lip colour, it looks a bit off; and I need to re-apply often. Of course, with the dark colour, I also don’t want to apply without a mirror. It also transfers (even with setting and blotting) REALLY easily.