Super-short post today about my February Glam Bag from Ipsy, so I can get back to other posts in my queue.
My Ipsy Glam Bag this month contained:
Baby Blush Stick in Bora Bora Coral
- I am really loving tre’StiQue’s products through Ipsy, and hope that they continue to send me their sticks through my glam bags.
- The colour is perhaps a bit more orange than I’d normally purchase, but it actually works on me I think.
- The colour blends really nicely with fingertips (I didn’t bother trying one of my blending brushes) and has a nice matte-finish despite being a stick.
- I don’t know if the colour LASTED very long though – it blended a bit too well perhaps, and wasn’t super-dramatic.
Trust Fund Beauty
Nail Polish in I’m Kind Of A Big Deal
- The polish bottle is really pretty looking…
- But the colour is SO cotton-candy pink, which I’m not super-keen on.
- After a day the colour on my fingertips was already chipping – though I didn’t use a top-coat.
- The polish dries much more smoothly than it brushes on, which is a bit streaky.
- While this seems to be a nice consistency, I found the exfoliant a bit too rough.
- The container seemed mostly empty when I received it – though the tube was sealed…
- It has a strange medical smell which I don’t care for.
Photo Finish Primer Oil
- Goes on quite smoothly, though doesn’t have the nice finish of my other primer.
- Oil soaks in quickly, no oily look
- No noticeable smell
Ultra Moisturizing Argan Creme Facial Lotion
- Seems to go quite far, though takes a while to feel like it’s soaked in
- Has a really strange dish-washing soap lemon scent which isn’t unpleasant, but is strange
- When the lotion dries it feels stiff on the skin, not particularly moisturising.
Want to join in?
Want to get your own samples sent monthly? Join ipsy using my referral link: https://www.ipsy.com/new?refer=1ledf and I’ll get points towards free samples (I ordered a Tre’StiQue eye pencil this time around).