The August 7th CoBloWriMo post is “Made for someone else”.
August 7 – Made for someone else
To start, there are a few things I’ve made for others, that I’ve already blogged about.
- the vintage-style apron I made for a friend
- the trichinopoly chain I made in trade for a drinking horn
- the trichinopoly chain I made for the Avacal travel auction
- the lute-shaped purse I made for the Avacal travel auction
- the lute-shaped purse I made for Caterina’s elevation donation
- the pearl and coral necklaces I made for Caterina’s elevation donation
- the gown I made for a friend in Caterina’s procession
- the many items I’ve made to give to the King and Queen in the form of Largesse or Fibre Guild taxes, or in craft swaps
- little things I’ve made for gifts (though not all of these are costume-related)
I’ll be skipping the August 8 prompt “vocabulary” because I’m really not feeling it… plus today I have done two posts anyways!