On October 7th I logged in to see what my October glam bag goodies would look like. I was expecting the brush I didn’t get last month, but also:
- theBalm Cosmetics-Meet Matt(e) Hughes Long-Lasting Liquid Lipstick (in “committed” a ‘pinky-nude’)
- IT Cosmetics-Hello Lashes® Clinically Proven 5-in-1 Mascara
- Emité Make Up-PROFESSIONAL SLANT TWEEZER
- Peter Lamas-Exfoliating Pumpkin Facial Scrub
- Eva NYC-Therapy Session Hair Mask
Looking at some of the other things this month – I think I’d like either of the two darker nail polish colours… but other than that, there isn’t anything else on the list that really jumps out at me. I do wonder… haven’t I already received the pumpkin scrub before? Or was it a mask?
Once I finally received my Glam Bag….
For some odd reason, my bag didn’t come until Oct 22 – it’s usually here around the 15-17th. Not sure why it was late again, but oh well.